MARIETTA, GA PHOTOGRAPHER SHARES WHY HAVE MATERNITY PHOTOS?
If you’re a mother who carried your baby in your womb, you can understand that pregnancy doesn’t always feel like the most glamorous time in your life. Swelling everything, skin issues that you’ve never had, pressure in areas that you didn’t know existed and that just is a few. We all have similar experiences and some very different. The one thing most expectant mothers feel is a great bond and amazing love for someone we’ve never met. That LOVE is something to be captured!
With all the unpleasantries of expecting why would you want to capture it on film to have forever?
- It is a miracle that needs to be captured!
- It will give you something tangible to show your child someday and many generations after that.
- It is something that someday you will be happy you did it. You won’t get a do-over for that baby.
- It is amazing how fast a woman’s body can grow life in a short amount of time.
- It is the only time in your life you will be photographed and you do not have to worry about holding in your stomach ;o)
If you are reading this and you did maternity photos for a reason not listed please add a comment.
I’m sharing my maternity photos on this post. The lovely Erika Womack of Erika Lynn Photography captured mine. My only regret is not dressing up! I’m so grateful that I have these!
Please come back and check out my next post!